Abstract. The article presents issues about the psychological culture of members of professions of the “person to person” type, and preventive measures against professional defamation of members of the legal profession using the harmonization or optimization of their psychological culture.
- Beznosov S.P. Professional deformation of an individual. St. Petersburg: Speech, 2004.
- Bolshakova T.V. Personality determinants and organizational factors of mental burnout among health care workers: The author’s abstract. Doctoral dissertation in Psychology of Science: 19.00.03.Yaroslavl, 2004.
- Gellershtein S.T. Psychological Technique/History of Soviet Psychology of Labour: texts (20-30 years of the 20th century), edited by Zinchenko V.P., Munipov V.M., Noskov O.G. Moscow: Moscow University Publisher, 1983.
- Druzhilov S.A. Professional deformation and destruction as consequences of the distortion of the psychological patterns of occupation and activities. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2004. No. 2.
- Nozhenkina O.S. The role of reflection in overcoming professional deformation of a teacher. Smolensk, 2012.
- Orel V.E. Burnout phenomenon in international psychology: Empirical research and perspectives. Psychological Journal. 2001. Vol. 22. No. 1.
- Prevention of professional deformation of the individual staff members of the Department of Interior: Textbook, edited by Burykin V.M. Moscow: Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, GUK IMC, 2004.
- Puzikova O.V. Psychological culture as a factor of self-actualization of individuals (for example, teachers): Doctoral dissertation in Psychology of Science: 19.00.03. Khabarovsk, 2003.