Abstract. The author analyses the role of legal education of the staff of closed fostering institutions in the enforcement of minors’ rights, in conjunction with the functions of the modern state; draws attention to the problem of damage to the legal consciousness of staff of detention facilities for minors; and considers the fundamental principles of international acts concerning legal enlightenment in the field of human rights.
- Chirkin V.E. Political studies: A tutorial. Мoscow: Urist, 2000
- Cherdantsev A.F. Theory of state and law: Textbook for high schools. Мoscow, 1999.
- Fastov A.G. Strengthening of the rule of law in the activity of the internal affairs authorities as a guarantee of the observance of human rights//Human rights in Russia: problems of guarantees at the present stage: documents of inter-university conference. Responsible Editor Anisimov P.V. and others. Volgograd, 1999.
- Ilyin I.A. Collected Works. Vol. 4. Moscow, 1994.
- Karavaev A.F., Kil′mashkina T.N. Introduction to pedagogy of internal affairs bodies: Tutorial. Omsk, 2002.
- Code of conduct for law enforcement officials. International protection of the rights and freedoms of the individual: Collection of documents. Moscow, 1990.
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation: Comments on the problem. Editor in chief Chetvernin V.A. Мoscow: Center for Constitutional Studies, MPSF, 1997.
- Lazarev V.V., Lipen S.V. Theory of state and law: Textbook for high schools. Мoscow: Spark, 2000.
- Lebedev G.P. To educate individually (about individual education issues of the employees of PCS//Penal Correction System: law, economy, management). 2006. No. 6.
- Nersesyants V.S. General theory of law and state: A textbook for law schools and faculties. Мoscow: NORMA-INFRA-M Publishing Group, 1999.
- Novikov B.D. Psychological peculiarities of occurrence of professional deformation of employees of correctional labour institutions: The author’s abstract. Doctoral dissertation in Psychology. Tver, 1993.
- Education and legal education in the field of human rights: Compilation of documents. General Editor Mironov O.O. Moscow, 2004.
- Collection of International Agreements. Vol. I (first part). Geneva, 2002.
- Rassolova M.M., Luchina V.O., Èbzeeva B.S. Theory of state and law: Textbook for high schools. Moscow, 2000.