This article concerns deliberations on the legal nature of using enforcement measure of educational influence by way of placement in closed fostering institution with regard to minor offenders, analysing role of legal discretion in taking decision on relief of minors from such a punishment and considering problem of the continued existence of relationships between children and parents when minors are otherwise isolated from society.
1. Government of the Russian Federation Ordinance of 25.04.1995 № 420 «On approval of Standard statute of special fostering institution for children and juveniles with deviant behaviour» // URL. http//www.pravo.gov.ru.
2. Gracheva Yu.V. Sudejskoe usmotrenie v primenenii ugolovno-pravovykh norm [Judicial discretion in the usage of criminal-legal norms: problems and ways of their solution. Monography]/Exec. ed. A.I. Chuchaev. М.: Prospect, 2011.
3. Kashoida V.V. Problemy regulirovanija.. [Problems of regulation and realization of rights of the convicted persons during execution of punishment in the form of deprivation of freedom]. LLD Thesis. Krasnodar, 2000.
4. Minakov Yu.A., Solovyev Yu.D. Osnovnye napravlenija sovershenstvovanija.. [Priorities for improving legal regulation of execution of punishment in the form of deprivation of freedom]//Sovershenstvovanije zakonodatelnykh osnov.. [Improvement of legal framework of execution of criminal punishments]. М., 1988.
5. Posobie spetsialista po juvenilnoj justitsii [Manual of a specialist in juvenile judiciary]. М., 2009.
6. Resolution of the General Assembly № 45/113 of December 14, 1990//Collection of international treaties. Volume I (Part one). Universal treaties. Geneve, 2002. С. 337-354.
7. Tishchenkova S.A. Pravovoje regulirovanie porjadka i uslovij soderzhanija uchachshikhsja spetsproftekhuchilichsh [Legal regulation of order and conditions of keeping of special vocational students]. LLD Thesis. М., 1993.
8. Tishchenkova S.A. Problemy funktsionirovanija spetsialnykh professionalno-Vladimir Zubenko «On the question of the relief of minors from punishment through placement in closed fostering institutions: some aspects of juvenile criminal policy in russia»